- kaltblutigsskrieger likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- electradaddy said: Fingers crossed for a good report!
- thesassyprince likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- unconditional-momma likes this
- mykidsmaybecrazy likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- momfarts likes this
- survivingbabygirl likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- seeyouloveyoubeyou likes this
- raisinglittlehumans likes this
- havekidslaughmore likes this
- breakthecitysky said: Thinking good thoughts for you today.
- magmom likes this
- pieconspiracy said: It looks great! It will probably be barely noticable real soon. :) Best of luck at your appointment today, I’m so happy to hear that you are doing well!
- pieconspiracy likes this
- blastoffbabyboy likes this
- rockabillymomma likes this
- mamamusement posted this
This blog is designed to amuse a 30-something mama via adoption. I am ending a 5-year stint as a SAHM/foster parent, before which I spent over 15 years working in the criminal justice/child welfare field, and I'm about to start a new education/career in Funeral Service. I read a lot, attempt to garden, have a host of chronic illnesses, and reblog the stuff that makes my brain itch or moves my spirit. This is also the space in which I offer a peek inside my head, my heart, and my home. Love it, like it, or just leave it.
PLEASE DON'T REBLOG PICTURES OF MY KID, THANKS. I'll return that favor.